Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What does it mean when you suddenly get a horrible pain?

In your stomach, yet you did not eat anything but crackers and drank a cup of coffee with creamer hours before which normally does not bother you? Is this serious? How can one know if it is serious? The pain was awful until drinking more coffee, strangely enough.
Answer:
Hmm, could it have been a gas bubble? I had a stabbing pain once like that and then one day my sister asked my cousin who is a nurse a question very similar to yours and she said it was a gas bubble most likely. I have had that happen to me twice and a few days ago it was bad. I had to yell out loud. Reminded me some of when my kids were inside me kicking my ribs. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net