Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do you think happens to a persons soul if they die in their sleep? do they stay asleep or wake up?


Answer:
If they are a Christian (that is, if they have placed their faith in Jesus Christ) then they will find themselves before God when their body dies. If not a Christian, then they will find themselves, sadly, in hell. Make the choice now before it's too late! You can't decide after you are dead.

www.theseeksite.org.
they are dead, so neither
If you are dead you don't wake up, so not really sure what the question is. Besides, who on ByeDr.com would possibly know the answer to this question?
The soul does not sleep, so neither does it wake.
i think when u die u wake up from a dream like u were sleeping
I hope they wake up in Heaven
they will stay asleep and the spirit will get out from the body
It depends on what you believe.No,I dont believe they do.
I think they stay asleep but their soul knows whats happening and is accepting this. I work with sick people and this whole death thing makes me think. But I truley believe that when the time comes they know fully what is happening evn if they are asleep. Personally, I'd rather die asleep.
To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. II Corinthians 5:8
John 3: 16, 17 These scriptures are referring to your soul when your body dies.
I am a firm beleiver in God. No one truely knows what happens after death, but in my heart, I beleive they wake up, and watch over us, until the day we meet again.
There is no sleep for a soul. When you died, your soul is released. So it does not mater if the person is asleep or awake.
Isn麓t your soul like your unconciente, what makes you trascend . well your inconcient never sleeps or else how would you sleep!?
The soul is always aware.
The wake up dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net